Has everybody seen the Maxim hot 100 list? I realize that when lists are compiled, especially ones concerning beauty, that not everybody will be satisfied. Obviously beauty is defined differently, depending on the beholder. With this in mind, I can understand some of the top choices while not necessarily agreeing with them. I don’t find Bar Refaeli to be the most gorgeous woman on the list, though I can understand why she would or could claim the title.
However, there are those that are truly making me question the judgement of those that compiled the list. Here are some of the notable what the fucks, that come to mind (in no real order):
- Amanda Knox (Is this supposed to drive controversy, and increase the popularity of Maxim?)
- Pippa Middleton (She has to be the most boring, plainest English woman included on this list. My household plants are more attractive and exciting than this woman. Pippa Middleton is plain porridge with NO sugar added.)
- JWOWW (What the fuck is this name, is she some kind of porn star?)
- Kristen Bell (Meh.)
- Stacey Keibler (Is this a popularity contest, or did George Clooney just make the list?)
- Lake Bell (I really don’t know. While her face is certainly unique, should she really be part of the hot 100 list?)
- Rihanna (Are we ignoring all of her fashion missteps as of late?)
- Selena Gomez (I thought this was a list of women. Selena Gomez has the face of a forever child, and I feel like a pedophile looking at ‘sexy’ pictures of her.)
- Jennifer Love Hewitt (WTF! Do men really find this try-hard, has-been woman attractive?!??)
- Ashley Green (Really? This Twilight star wannabe?)
- Lea Michelle (Um. Her personality really cancels out any attractiveness that she may have.)
- Katy Perry (Do her jugs really make up for everything else?)
This isn’t so much a list of attractiveness, as it is popularity.
Where is Emilia Clarke, Natalie Portman, Kristin Kreuk, Jessica Chastain, Zoe Kravitz, Chanel Iman, Amanda Seyfried, Emily Blunt, Priyanka Chopra, Irina Shayk, Freida Pinto, Liv Tyler, Angelina Jolie (yes she is skinny, but you can’t deny she has a gorgeous face), and Giselle Bundchen to name a few…
Well who knew? The twat that is Chris Brown, supposedly lip-synced his way through the Billboard Music Awards this past weekend. This is nothing surprising, and I guess that most artists at least one time or another probably do this. I mean, don’t we all have a bad day from time to time. Shall we revisit this epic lip-syncing performance:
So lets not hate on Chris Brown for this. Lets hate on Chris Brown for the obvious. He’s a fucking twat, and expects everything to be handed to him just because he has so-called ‘talent’. So he can sing, but does this mean that he is immune to the same standards that we all must live by? To be forgiven, one must act in a remorseful behaviour, show in actions that he has changed, and generally become a better person. All of his actions post-Rihanna beating did not show remorse in his own actions, but rather remorse in his being caught. I don’t understand how celebrities can justify this as Chris Brown being ‘sorry for his actions’. Oh hello Cheryl Cole, who are you again?
Maybe I am mixing up a few things. Maybe he is/was sorry for his actions, and maybe what we are seeing now is Chris’ true personality. We are mixing up his twatty, douchy, scumbaggery of a personality with the event that happened years ago. All I see is an ungrateful, entitled celebrity brat, crying because he is not getting his way. How dare you mention what he did to Rihanna, just because it appears that he is not sorry and has not acted according to what a normal human being with regret would. END OF RANT.
Now that Chris Brown’s crazy female fans have forgiven him, they are pulling the insane female act on other celebrities that criticize him. Should we really expect anything less? Who else would become a fan of Chris Brown, but a crazy, fucked up woman with a deranged sense of right and wrong. In criticism of his Billboard Awards Show performance, it appears that Chrissy Teigen is finding out what it means to encounter a crazy Chris Brown fan.
I really hope this isn’t a new thing. How tacky and trashy are these nails? I mean really, can you imagine how dirty they must get. I am seriously grossing myself out. Can’t think about this anymore.