Has everybody seen the Maxim hot 100 list? I realize that when lists are compiled, especially ones concerning beauty, that not everybody will be satisfied. Obviously beauty is defined differently, depending on the beholder. With this in mind, I can understand some of the top choices while not necessarily agreeing with them. I don’t find Bar Refaeli to be the most gorgeous woman on the list, though I can understand why she would or could claim the title.
However, there are those that are truly making me question the judgement of those that compiled the list. Here are some of the notable what the fucks, that come to mind (in no real order):
- Amanda Knox (Is this supposed to drive controversy, and increase the popularity of Maxim?)
- Pippa Middleton (She has to be the most boring, plainest English woman included on this list. My household plants are more attractive and exciting than this woman. Pippa Middleton is plain porridge with NO sugar added.)
- JWOWW (What the fuck is this name, is she some kind of porn star?)
- Kristen Bell (Meh.)
- Stacey Keibler (Is this a popularity contest, or did George Clooney just make the list?)
- Lake Bell (I really don’t know. While her face is certainly unique, should she really be part of the hot 100 list?)
- Rihanna (Are we ignoring all of her fashion missteps as of late?)
- Selena Gomez (I thought this was a list of women. Selena Gomez has the face of a forever child, and I feel like a pedophile looking at ‘sexy’ pictures of her.)
- Jennifer Love Hewitt (WTF! Do men really find this try-hard, has-been woman attractive?!??)
- Ashley Green (Really? This Twilight star wannabe?)
- Lea Michelle (Um. Her personality really cancels out any attractiveness that she may have.)
- Katy Perry (Do her jugs really make up for everything else?)
This isn’t so much a list of attractiveness, as it is popularity.
Where is Emilia Clarke, Natalie Portman, Kristin Kreuk, Jessica Chastain, Zoe Kravitz, Chanel Iman, Amanda Seyfried, Emily Blunt, Priyanka Chopra, Irina Shayk, Freida Pinto, Liv Tyler, Angelina Jolie (yes she is skinny, but you can’t deny she has a gorgeous face), and Giselle Bundchen to name a few…
That was mighty crafty of her, wasn’t it? I suppose if you were to try to cop your way into a feel of Conan’s junk, you might as well do it on national television in front of a live audience. And why not? If I were a man, I sure as hell wouldn’t be complaining about this. Do you think Conan has a hard on, and runs around after the incident to hide it?