Here’s Heidi Klum dialing up the sex for a music video that shows off her great 40 year old body that has given birth to 4 children. Yes I realize that she is a supermodel, but dang I should watch this as inspiration to get my butt of the couch and walk an extra 20 minutes in my workout later tonight.
I actually kind of enjoy this video. One thing I enjoy more, are the comments made by the mini-van majority on People.com about Heidi in this video. Apparently acting in videos, and being sexy at age 40 means that you are a bad mother. So grab some popcorn and have some fun reading the comment section filled with women that take their lives far too seriously.
Oh I just cannot wait! And did you hear she is supposedly engaged to some tool named Jionni LaValle? Who would become engaged to this (Snooki showing off her pregnancy cleavage):
I realize how harsh I am sounding, but from my experience watching 10 minutes of the first Jersey Shore episode (that’s all my curiosity could stomach), I really don’t see how this woman will ever be anything other than a bad mother.
OH my dreams have come true, oh le swoon, oh le happiness. I can now go to bed knowing that the greatest love of all time has been publicly caught on camera, in a kiss to end all kisses. Oh life is great. I shall dream of Bella and Edward tonight, oh sweet vampires if only you were real.
Has everybody seen the Maxim hot 100 list? I realize that when lists are compiled, especially ones concerning beauty, that not everybody will be satisfied. Obviously beauty is defined differently, depending on the beholder. With this in mind, I can understand some of the top choices while not necessarily agreeing with them. I don’t find Bar Refaeli to be the most gorgeous woman on the list, though I can understand why she would or could claim the title.
However, there are those that are truly making me question the judgement of those that compiled the list. Here are some of the notable what the fucks, that come to mind (in no real order):
- Amanda Knox (Is this supposed to drive controversy, and increase the popularity of Maxim?)
- Pippa Middleton (She has to be the most boring, plainest English woman included on this list. My household plants are more attractive and exciting than this woman. Pippa Middleton is plain porridge with NO sugar added.)
- JWOWW (What the fuck is this name, is she some kind of porn star?)
- Kristen Bell (Meh.)
- Stacey Keibler (Is this a popularity contest, or did George Clooney just make the list?)
- Lake Bell (I really don’t know. While her face is certainly unique, should she really be part of the hot 100 list?)
- Rihanna (Are we ignoring all of her fashion missteps as of late?)
- Selena Gomez (I thought this was a list of women. Selena Gomez has the face of a forever child, and I feel like a pedophile looking at ‘sexy’ pictures of her.)
- Jennifer Love Hewitt (WTF! Do men really find this try-hard, has-been woman attractive?!??)
- Ashley Green (Really? This Twilight star wannabe?)
- Lea Michelle (Um. Her personality really cancels out any attractiveness that she may have.)
- Katy Perry (Do her jugs really make up for everything else?)
This isn’t so much a list of attractiveness, as it is popularity.
Where is Emilia Clarke, Natalie Portman, Kristin Kreuk, Jessica Chastain, Zoe Kravitz, Chanel Iman, Amanda Seyfried, Emily Blunt, Priyanka Chopra, Irina Shayk, Freida Pinto, Liv Tyler, Angelina Jolie (yes she is skinny, but you can’t deny she has a gorgeous face), and Giselle Bundchen to name a few…
Who knew there was an awards ceremony for perfume? Apparently there is an award for everything now. The rich and famous just love to pat themselves on the back for being ‘amazing’, don’t they? Do celebrities even play a part in creating their own fragrances to begin with? Are they not just a name that is placed to a scent?
As a side note, here is Nicole Richie looking beautiful at the FiFi Awards. Is she pregnant? Why do her tatas look so huge, and is it the gown or does she have a bit of a bulge around her stomach. I am not one to hate on a woman for being a little bloated, as it happens to all of us women at least once a month. So if this is the case, then please ignore my comments.
I refuse to call it a baby bump, hence the awkward title. So there she is, finally beginning to look pregnant. I wonder how long she will look this amazing for. Do you think she will be another Jessica Simpson?
You judge for yourself. For me, I have no say in this matter since I myself am not a mother.
I probably would not be as cool a mother as Gwyneth Paltrow. I would totally look my unprivileged nose down on any mother that brings any child under the age of 12 to a Jay-Z concert. And don’t ask me why 12 is the magical age for a Jay-Z concert.